At BPM-PL we provide friendly, transparent and value-added business accounting service, tax and payroll services. We developed a long-term relationship with our clients based on mutual trust. We are here to offer practical solutions to meet your business needs and help you avoid extra costs for hiring a professional business accountant in Poland and paying them a minimum salary of 5,000 PLN + benefits.
We have a proven expertise in such areas as bookkeeping services, reconciliation of limited liability and limited partnerships accounts. Our business accounting service includes processing of day-to-day business transactions like customer payments, bills, invoices, bill payments, disbursements and withdrawals. We maintain ledgers for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, cash accounts and make daily or weekly reports according to a client’s preference. Payroll and related tax calculation services are also part of our portfolio. Our business accounting service also includes preparing periodic reports, financial statements, bank reconciliations and taking care of your general accounting needs by a business accountant in Poland.
BPM accounting service offers a full range of bookkeeping services in Poland:
- Bookkeeping services & accounting
- CIT & PIT declaration
- Personnel & payroll
- Handling tax matters
- Annual financial reports
- Electronic signature
- Preparing applications to the Social Insurance
- Handling issues in company register KRS
- Tax identification for personnel – PESEL
- Preparation of tax returns and social security declarations
Our goals are:
– Provide reliable, efficient, and professional business accounting service.
– Ensure sound financial advice based on regular maintenance of your financial data.
The minimum cost for our bookkeeping services is only 500 PLN (without VAT).