- Start from a notarial deed and articles of association
- The procedure in this case includes a visit to a notary's office and drafting articles of association and other required documents prepared by BPM-PL in a form of a notarial deed of association in the presence of a sworn translator.
- Prepare all necessary documents for a tax filing system and for registration in the National Court Register
- Draft and complete the documents by the Supervisory Board members
- Obtain the tax identification number (NIP) and REGON number (registration number in the register of subjects of the national economy)
- Open bank account for your company.
The traditional form of company registration in Poland gives more flexibility and provides a possibility to modify the articles of association compared to online service. Additionally, it is a more accurate method to make changes if an error occurred before a new company is registered in the National Court Register. This also minimises a risk of application rejection during that process.
While the traditional form of company registration simplifies the procedure and gives better flexibility at design stage, it has its drawbacks. This method increases the costs of establishing a company with extra expenses assigned to notarial and translation fees. Moreover, the processing of application for registration in the National Court Register can take up to 14 days.
BPM-PL provides a full range of company registration services. Please contact us for more information on establishing a business in Poland.